Shain Mayer

My Google blogger account for all things life has to offer. Travel, bread, music, and gemstones.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

 

A new day

Hello all that is blogger, i feel very welcomed with a new look on managing a website for both content i enjoy sharing on, and items i sell from my personal collections. Right now as i post this. As you can see i have a google checkout gaget working and for the moment. I want to run a picture upload and find out more about if i should remote host my photos for the catalog, or host them here with google. Anyone know from experince, please comment with your insight. It would be so helpful but i know such a long shot just asking for someone to tell me. So here is a photo for ya;


OK, so i see the general benefit, but definity not for the catalog, that will have to be remote hosted.

So, this looks to be my option now really. I will remotely host my catalog images, which will be populated through google checkout. I will then plan to use the blog as a simple content manager and catalog. I think i will keep my profile name as is. Freeformcabs is not a trademark but in time many will remember my contribution to the world lapidary community. I am sure i will run into problem but i think this is really the best option for a stable platform that i do not have to host myself, nor have to pay for except in the long run when google takes over the world and makes me pay $100 gallon for water. What you think bout them apples?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]