Shain Mayer

My Google blogger account for all things life has to offer. Travel, bread, music, and gemstones.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

 

Climate shift poses threat to water supply

come on, this is givin. But how do you conserve water? I started this year, during most of the year i am not running water into my Evap cooler. Since i work nights and sleep during the day. A/c in the bedroom, the rest of the house suffers. No evap(which doesn't really matter during the monsoon anyway) I use now what i normally use in the winter, About 300 gallons every 10-14 days. Thats less than 1000 gallons per month total. But its just me using, and my dogs.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]